noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Dreaming

Florida's Lotto jackpot has hit 46 million after no one picked all the winners last Saturday night. The next drawing is Wednesday.

Now 46 million, what to do with it? Its not really 46 million but after the Fed. govt takes what 35 or 40% that leaves 27-30 million. I can take Dear wife on a nice vacation(Australia), get a new Nissan Maxima, find a better host for my blog(I would still blog), pay off last year's medical bills and fix the roof. Of course if I don't buy a ticket all I'm doing is the title of my post. Dreaming.

Sometimes its nice to dream.

Open Post- Bright & Early, Cao's Blog, Bloggin Outloud, Jo's Cafe,

TALLAHASSEE ยท No tickets matched all six Florida Lotto numbers in Saturday night's drawing, causing the jackpot to roll over to $46 million, lottery officials said Sunday.The winning numbers were: 9-10-16-22-25-28.

A total of 264 tickets matched five numbers to win $3,245, and 16,810 tickets matched four numbers for $41.Also, 233,486 tickets matched three numbers to collect $4.

 
Listed on BlogShares