noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Our Florida tax dollars at work- Letters mailed a month late

You may recall my postings on the Food stamp story here after Hurricane Wilma. Here's another laughable addition to bureaucratic screw-up.

My friend got a letter today from State of Florida Department of Children and Families. It was confirming they were approved. The letter was dated November 18th.

The envelope was postmarked December 16th. What a joke.

How many thousands of dollars were wasted on mailing out letters a month late? DCF truly deserves the Knucklehead award I gave them last month.

Open Post- Jo's Cafe, Right Wing Nation, Bright & Early, Basil's Blog, Is it just me?,

 
Listed on BlogShares