noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Weekly Dolphins prediction

The Miami Dolphins host the New York Jets this afternoon. In a previous post I explained my mixed emotions when these two teams play.

Miami is coming off three wins in a row and stands at 6-7. The Jets on the other hand are a dismal 6-7. But on thing you can never forget in this rivalry is records mean so little. The Jets have had dismal years and beaten Miami both times head to head in a year. Look, one of the Jets three wins this year was against Miami in September.

The Dolphins were eliminated from the playoff picture by New England's win yesterday. Not that Miami was a real playoff contender any way. My prediction- Based on home field advantage, Miami 20, NYJ 10.

 
Listed on BlogShares