noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Miami Dolphins- A long season ahead?

I've been busy with the golf and blogging other things, that I finally am getting around to my Dolphin football forecast.

How will the Dolphins do this year? Not very good. As I chronicled, the team has quarterback problems. Ricky Williams is suspended for the first four games of the year too. Plus the team is just getting old. Look at this Post article from today. Three players here for nine years. Yes the team is old.

More bad news. Veteran punter Matt Turk has been put on injured reserve. So the Dolphins need a punter now too.

There has to be positives, right? The new coach Nick Saban is shaking things up for the Dolphins. They have a talented rookie running back in Ronnie Brown and a good receiving corps. The defense is good if old. I just think the negatives far out weigh the positives.

So here is my prediction- 5-11. Wins against Oakland, Buffalo, Tampa Bay, New Orleans and Cleveland. Let's see how accurate I am when the season ends.

Update- Miami beat Denver 34-10. A huge margin of victory on the scoreboard, but Denver played terrible. I still remain very skeptical about the Dolphins this year.

Trackback- Stop the ACLU

 
Listed on BlogShares