noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Thank you for small miracles.

Almost every day I check the NY Times website and their editorial page. This morning I did so while on my second cup of coffee. I was surprised to read this message.

Frank Rich is not writing today.

Usually If a Times columnist is on leave or vacation, the paper of record says just that. So why isn't Mr. Rich writing? Anything to do with today being the anniversary of 9-11? Could the Times be having an attack of common sense or good taste not to print Mr. Rich's hate filled columns?

I bet Frank Rich is back next week. Too bad the Times won't send him back to being a theater critic.

Weekend Buffet- Cafe Oregano

 
Listed on BlogShares