noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Holy Mackeral, my first crush is 53!

Angela Cartwright better known as Penny Robinson on Lost in Space celebrates her birthday today. I used to watch LIS when living in New York. Channel Five had it on every weekday afternoon.

On a serious note today marks fifty seven years since the creation of North Korea. I sincerely pray the Kim regime in Pyongyang falls from power soon. The people of the hermit kingdom deserve something better than oppression and starvation.

Hat tip- Don Singleton

 
Listed on BlogShares