noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Standing firm alongside our wounded cousins

Many other bloggers far more eloquent than me have spoken on what happened in London yesterday. I will just say a few things.

First my and my familiy's prayers are with the people of London, particularly those who lost loved ones yesterday. My wife and I had the pleasure of seeing that wonderful city in 2000. We still remember the hospitality shown to us during our stay.

I also want to add we stand behind our cousins in this fight global terrorism. Those responsible for yesterday need to be hunted down like the animals they are. Only cowards take the lives of innocent people. They don't attack the strong, because they know they'll fail. There are too many who think like the ones like yesterday and we need to exterminate those who do before there is more bloodshed. Because there will if we do nothing.

God Bless the United Kingdom.

 
Listed on BlogShares