noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

A visit to the Dermatologist and a blogging note

I may only be doing light blogging the rest of the day. Today I have a much over due appointment with my dermatologist Dr. Harold Rabinowitz. His office is in Plantation some 40 miles from my home but I like this doctor and after having trouble finding a dermatologist I am comfortable with, I settled on this doctor. I don't mind the drive but with my history of melanoma and dysplastic nevi I'm always a little nervous about these appointments.

If any of you need a dermatologist and live in Broward County Florida, go to Dr. Rabinowitz. He is very good and sincerely cares for his patients.

So I will be gone part of the afternoon. If the doctor removes any moles, I may be resting for much of the day after getting back home. Not like I haven't blogged enough already today, this is my 7th post only.

I'd like to thank Aussiegirl who runs the blog Ultima Thule. Besides running an excellent blog, AG is the first blogger I know of to put me in their links sections. Thank you Aussiegirl. I recommend all of you to go check her blog out also. It will be time well spent.

Update- My visit to the dermatologist was boring. With my history of melanoma, boring is good.

 
Listed on BlogShares