noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Blogging Notes

*- My first cancer treatment went well on Friday except for me feeling like crap Friday night and most of yesterday. I'm feeling better today and should be up to blogging, though it may be light at times.

*- Blogger Hooah Wife is celebrating her 3rd blogiversary. Go and visit HW and wish a good one to Greta. Greta in addition to being one of my favorite bloggers, is one of the nicest people I met through this hobby of mine.

Linked to- Big Dog, Bright & Early, Bullwinkle, DragonLady, Is it just me?, Leaning Straight Up, Perri Nelson, Pirate's Cove, Populist, Right Voices, Right Wing Nation, Rosemary, Third World County, The World According to Carl,

Labels: ,

 
Listed on BlogShares