noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weekly Dolphins prediction

Miami(0-5) plays at the Cleveland Browns(2-3) this afternoon. Cleo Lemon will get his second ever start as an NFL Quarterback.

I'm not going to beat around the bush on my prediction this week. Cleveland marks the end of the 'easy' part of the Dolphin schedule. The Dolphins have been dreadful, but remember they have lost three games by just a field goal. Greg Stoda says there is no reason to pick Miami until they actually win a game. Call it a side effect of the interferon treatment I'm undergoing at present if you want, but I disagree. My prediction- Miami 27, Cleveland 21. Will I still be perfect predicting winners this year? Stay tuned.

Linked to- Bright & Early, Bullwinkle, Rosemary, The World According to Carl,

Labels: , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares