noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Something I never knew about myself

I'm a Conservative jew according to two voters at Blogshares



Industries Politics News English Male Current Affairs
Neoconservatism USA Conservatism Conservative Judaism

TJ and Michelle are half right. My first boss is a Jewish carpenter.

My second boss is a Filipina who likes to ride a Polish pony and make me go to Sunday mass.

Shalom!

Open Post- Basil's Blog, Right Wing Nation,

 
Listed on BlogShares