noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Five years ago


Dear wife and I have been married 16 years. Marriage is an adventure, there are good times, bad times and sometimes plain silly time.

Five years ago today the wife and I left on a trip to Europe. Most of which was spent in Poland where a Polish priest friend of ours toured us around the country. Poland is quite an interesting country and the wife and I had a great trip.

The photo is one of the highlights. On arriving in Poland we went to the northern city of Gdansk. On our first full day there my wife decided to partake in an experience she never had as a child. Yes take a ride on a pony. See my wife is Filipino and had grown up quite poor.

As you can see she was having a good time. Filipino female meets Polish pony. Too bad you can't see the video of that day. A band was going by about then and dear wife was laughing hysterically as she sat on the pony.

As I say married life is an adventure.

 
Listed on BlogShares