noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Selling their soul

If former knucklehead winner The Jacksonville Florida Times Union has one. Every day I scan Florida newspapers looking for news to blog about. Clicking on the FTU's local news link, I got this instead.


Our Panel has taken the time to answer many of the questions asked in our Ask The Panel forum. Take a moment to see if your question, or a question similar to yours, was answered below. Even if you haven't yet asked our panel anything, use the information below as a way to arm yourself with knowledge. And if you still need some answers click HERE to ask the panel a question of your own.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, August 1, 2006

I have been with my boyfriend for nine months. We haven’t had sex yet but we really love each other. He wants to do it without a condom, but I don’t know what he has. Should he be tested? Should I refuse to have sex without a condom?
By Dr. Linda Dinerman
You should absolutely refuse to have sex without a condom. If he does not agree to wear a condom, then you should not agree to have sex. It is always a good idea for partners to be tested for sexually transmitted infections prior to starting a sexual relationship.

I am 15 and have been having sex for 6 months with my boyfriend. The problem is now I feel like its wrong even
A Blue Cross Blue Shield Q&A forum. It isn't even an advertisement like before. Maybe the Times-Union should run this in their print editions. The paper will die very quickly, for people expect the news not an advertisement.

Open Post- Bright & Early, Bullwinkle Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares