noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Howard Dean at it again

The man is a perpetual Knucklehead. Here is something he said in San Francisco.

"I was recently asked about the difference between the Democratic and Republican parties," Dean said. "When it comes right down to it, the essential difference is that the Democrats fundamentally believe it is important to make sure that American Jews feel comfortable being American Jews."

Huh? I'm clueless to what he is talking about. Maybe there should be a dictionary of Deanisms now.

Hat tip- Poliblog,
Open Post- Basil's Blog, TMH's Bacon Bits,

 
Listed on BlogShares