noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Driving us crazy

Hagerty Insurance has done a survey of drivers to determine what our pet driving peeves are. Go and read the whole thing. TFM picks tailgaters and weavers as his top peeves from those on the list.

I've also got a couple of Lantana driving pet peeves.

1- Lantana Rd is 6 lanes from 441 till High Ridge road. After High Ridge there is just a turn-in for the recycling plant. In spite of that, people speed down the right hand lane and cut back into the rest of traffic. Dear Wife and or I drive this road every day, it never fails to happen.

2- The stop sign on Ocean Ave. People including Lantana's community service patrol seem to not know the rules at 4-way stop signs. It's 1, 2, 3, go. I'd say every one out of three or times I pass there a driver goes before it is his or her turn. I've been in a couple of close calls there, most recently with a UPS driver last week.

Driving in Florida, you got to love it.

Hat tip- Professor Bainbridge
Open Post- Jo's Cafe, Bright & Early, Basil's Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares