noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Lois- you should take up standup comedy

West Palm Beach Mayor and former Knucklehead winner Lois Frankel gets today's quote of the day in my book. It came when Al Gore visited West Palm Beach yesterday to speak to the local faithful. Not surprisingly, the 2000 election dispute.

Gore made no mention of butterfly ballots, hanging chads or the 2000 election, which left Palm Beach County in the national spotlight.

Others made a point of bringing it up.

"I'm not going to drum up the past, hold a grudge, cry and moan over spilled milk. But this was the scene of a crime," Frankel said. "I haven't forgot about it. You haven't forgot about it."


No grudge mayor? I hate to tell you but Palm Beach County or Florida were not the scenes of a crime after the 2000 elections. I gagged on my coffee today when reading this. You never were this funny when we met last year.

Take up comedy or begin a Soo Yun Kang fan club. You'll have my wholehearted support.

Open Post- Is it Just me?, Third World County, Bright & Early, Right Wing Nation,

 
Listed on BlogShares