noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Knucklehead of the Day award

Today's winner is Adelphia Corporation. They are the internet provider for my wife's employer. Dear Wife's work responsibilities include preparing our church bulletin. She sends this in to the printers via email. Adelphia DSL service has been down in our part of Palm Beach County for over 24 hours. Dear Wife had to come home and send the bulletin. This kept me from doing urgent blogging for almost a half hour.(Time for sarcastic laughter)

I been pricing DSL interenet providers because my AOL is coming up for renewal. With such wonderful service(NOT!) I'm hardly going to pick Adelphia for my internet provider now. Adelphia is today's knucklehead of the day.

Open Post- NIF, Third World County, Bloggin Outloud, Right Wing Nation, Basil's Blog, Quietly Making Noise, Jo's Cafe, TMH's Bacon Bits, Bright&Early,

 
Listed on BlogShares