noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Blogspot comment peculiarities

There is something going on with my blog. Maybe there is a Blogspot blogger who converted to Haloscan comments out there who could help explain something to me.

When I first started TFM I had blogger comments. One of the features of blogger comments was I got email notifications any time a comment was left.

Then in late August of last year I installed Haloscan. That copied over all my old blogger comments. Not that there were that many to start with. LOL. The peculiar thing is, I'm still getting email notifications of blogger comments. Lots of them in the last two weeks, at least 2 a day. None of these comments appear on my blog,(I go and check the post the email says the comment is made to. In each case the comment does not show.) but I'm getting emails for them.

I don't mind these comments not appearing. They are all from annonymous senders and spam to boot. I'm just curious why I get these when I don't have my old comment system anymore.

Anyone out there who can help explain this to me? Thank you in advance.

Open Post- NIF, Third World County, Bloggin Outloud,

 
Listed on BlogShares