noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tooth fairies and Potty training

Why am I discussing this? It's three years since Daniel died. I just can't resist commenting on this post by Michelle Malkin. First she writes-

Big week here at Malkin Central. My five-year-old lost her first tooth

Warning Michelle it won't be long before she starts questioning Santa Claus. Life is all downhill after we stop believing in Santa.

Then Michelle passed on this news and commentary-

Meanwhile, potty-training my son is like dealing with post-9/11 liberals. No matter how much patient educating and explaining you do to convince them to take responsibility for their actions and prevent future disasters, the end result is always the same: soiled pants.

Michelle is lucky she just has one to train at a time. I've heard of potty training triplets. One gold medalist, One silver medalist and one who keeps missing the podium.

Also Michelle your son will learn from his mistakes and grow up. Post 9-11 liberals are unlikely to do either.

God bless Michelle and her family.

 
Listed on BlogShares