noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Will Kenyon

He was a prematurely born boy like my son Daniel. A year ago this week he passed away. Go over to the blog set up by Will's parents John and Mary. I discovered it a few weeks ago and it revived memories of my son's short life. My wife and I share an experience with the Kenyons no parents should suffer.

John and Mary have recently had a new addition to their family. God bless them all but they could still use some kind words. The death of your child leaaves scars that can never be removed.

Open Post- Bloggin Outloud, Adam's Blog, Third World County, Common Folk,

 
Listed on BlogShares