noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I guess he covers bloggers too


January 24th on the Catholic calendar is the memorial day for Saint Francis de Sales. He is the patron saint of writers.

If you're Catholic, please pray to him for me and all other writers. Particularly so I can finish those thirteen unfinished sci-fi stories on my hard drive. LOL.

God bless all bloggers.
Hat tip- The Anchoress
Open Post- Basil's Blog, Bright & Early, Right Wing Nation, Jo's Cafe, Bloggin Outloud, Adam's Blog, Third World County, Common Folk,

Born
1567 at Chateau of Thorens, Savoy
Died
28 December 1622 at Lyons; buried at Annecy
Beatified
8 January 1662 by Pope Alexander VII
Canonized
19 April 1665 by Pope Alexander VII

 
Listed on BlogShares