noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Are you ready for some football?

The NFL football season starts tonight. Defending Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots will be playing the Oakland Raiders in Foxboro in a prime-time football game. Can the Patriots win three Championships in a row?

I'm not going to hazard a prediction on this NFL season. I follow Miami, The New York Jets and that's about it. I'd be guessing for any one else. Isn't what most Football prognosticators do?

Ok I'll take a guess. It will be Pittsburgh vs Philadelphia in the next Super Bowl. The Eagles will come out on top. Don't take that bet to Vegas though.

Update- New England won 30-20.

 
Listed on BlogShares