noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Knucklehead(s) of the Day award

Today's winner or winners are the person or persons unknown responsible for spray painting stones that are part of a memorial. This memorial in Dade County Florida was for the victims of the Valujet air crash that happened in 1996.

Jim Defede wrote of this sad situation in today's Miami Herald. I think it was best summed up by ham radio operator Robert Cruz.

''It's like desecrating a cemetery,''

I agree 100% with that statement.

Trackback- Mudville Gazette

 
Listed on BlogShares