noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Knucklehead of the Day award

Today's winner is AT&T. They get the award for continuing to bill me for phone service I discontinued over 2 months ago. In late May I bundled my land line, internet service, and internet. In the process I discontinued a second land line I had. That phone hasn't worked since but this dumb company keeps billing me and I've been on the phone with them before about this.

Another gem about AT&T too. When they quoted me a bill for Uverse service, they didn't mention anything about a few for the extra receivers. That is $7 a month times four. Do the math. AT&T wants to rip me off and fails to realize I can go elsewhere. That is why I name AT&T today's Knucklehead of the Day.

Labels: ,

 
Listed on BlogShares