noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Home on the range

Where the two kitty cats fight over the couch I'm trying to rest on. LOL, I'm home after 16 days in the hospital. My discharge taking place Aug 29th around 1 pm.

How am I feeling? Pretty good except for numbness in three fingers on my right hand. This a result of surgery, it should get better. My hosp stay had its share of complications, pneumonia for one, my needing to remain tubed 24 hours after surgery was another, my return to the ICU after one day on the cardiovascular floor being another. I spent most of my first 9 days in the hosp. in ICU.

Blogging will be light, unless I can find something funny to say. Where's your jokewriter when you need them?

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares