noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Some blogging notes

*- South Florida Blogger Suzie aka Assorted Babble is back to blogging after a prolonged abscence. She is still having medical issues, please go over and wish her well.

*- I'd like to thank Jim at State of Sunshine for two recent plugs he gave me. The last of which said-

The Florida Masochist, written by a self described conservative Democrat, is a good middle-of-the-road blog, with some chuckles thrown in.
Chuckles and often dumb or wrongheaded commentary. I admit to my mistakes and don't erase them. As some bloggers have been known to do. Thank you Jim for the compliment.

I think State of Sunshine is my favorite conservative political blog in Florida. Peer Review FL comes in second, but is a little too partisan or conservative for my often left leaning views on some issues.

*- I'm dealing with some health issues at present. Very soon I'm going to undergo tests and or surgery to determine if my cancer has recurred in my lymph nodes. Right now there is evidence to say its possible I'm now a malignant melanoma Stage III patient.

If the tests come back positive, I'll be undergoing some kind of treatment. It could involve my need to travel again like I did some 6-10 years ago. This may cause me to either stop blogging or seriously curtail how often I post. Please keep me in your prayers.

Linked to- Amboy Times, Bright & Early, Bullwinkle, High Desert Wanderer, Leaning Straight Up, Morewhat, Outside the Beltway, Perri Nelson, Pirate's Cove, Pursuing Holiness, Right Wing Nation, Samantha Burns, Third World County, Webloggin, The World According to Carl, Yankee Sailor,

Labels: , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares