noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Standing Army

Exhibit A in why China has the world's largest standing army. I'd certainly come to attention for them. So what do you think of that recruitment photo?(Safe for the office or work)

While I'm thinking of it, here is a Marx brothers routine from Duck Soup.

Rufus T. Firefly: Now that you're Secretary of War, what kind of an army do you think we ought to have?
Chicolini: Well, I tell you what I think, I think we should have a standing army.
Rufus T. Firefly: Why should we have a standing army?
Chicolini: Because then we save money on chairs
Beautiful Chinese women and The Marx Brothers in the same post. Only TFM could think of that or is that statement totally irrelephant?

Hat tip- Japundit
Linked to- Adam, Big Dog, Blue Star, Bright & Early, Perri Nelson, Pirate's Cove, Right Voices, Third World County, Webloggin, The World According to Carl, Yankee Sailor,

Labels: , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares