noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Knucklehead of the Day award Part Three

Today's third and final winner is Keith Richards. He gets the award for the following.


LONDON - Keith Richards was joking when he claimed to have snorted his father's ashes along with cocaine, a spokesman said Wednesday.

"It was an off-the-cuff remark, a joke, and it is not true. File under April Fool's joke," said Bernard Doherty of LD Communications, which represents the Rolling Stones.

Doherty declined to say any more about why Richards made the statement in an interview with NME, a pop music magazine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," the 63-year-old guitarist was quoted as saying.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared ... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."
If it was a joke, it was in very poor taste and not the type of thing one jokes about. If true, this guy is nuts. Truthfully, he is nuts either way. That's what happens if you feel the need to use coacaine. Keith Richards is our third and final Knucklehead of the Day.

Linked to- Amboy Times, Basil, Bright & Early, Jo, Leaning Straight Up, Morewhat, Outside the Beltway, Perri Nelson, Pirate's Cove, Pursuing Holiness, Random Yak, Right Voices, Right Wing Nation, Third World County,

Labels: , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares