noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

You got to love that guy in West Virginia

I'm talking about fellow blogger Don Surber. He's a member of the MSM but a good guy. His opinions are both full of common sense and witty. That's why Don is one of my favorite bloggers.

If there was a blogger quote of the day award, Don would have won it today for the following. He was talking about fathers-

I have another news flash for women: Unless you're already married to him, he is gonna run like hell when he finds out. That is why God gave men feet (or in the case of the disabled, wheelchairs).

LMAO! See what I mean?

Open Post- Outside the Beltway, Third World County, Is it just me?,

 
Listed on BlogShares