noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Weird

From Christopher Isham at ABC News-


Former White House counter-terrorism official Richard Clarke, now an ABC News consultant, will be portrayed by Sean Penn in the Sony film of Clarke's "Against All Enemies." The book chronicles what happened inside the White House leading up to and through the 9/ll attacks. The film will be directed by Paul Haggis.
Am I the only one who sees it strange someone is making a movie out of Clarke's book? I'm not talking about the book's view of the Bush administration either. I never thought of it as movie material.

Will the movie have all the annoying factual mistakes(I'm talking dates, figures etc) that the book had? This to me was the most annoying part of the book, these mistakes were strewn throughout the book. Didn't anyone check Clarke's writing?

Hat tip- Mudville Gazette
Open Post- Freedom Watch, Right Wing Nation, TMH's Bacon Bits,

 
Listed on BlogShares