noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

How things have changed in 18 years

I met Mrs TFM for the first time on this day. After being introduced to one another she says louldly-

"How tall are you?"

See my wife is a Filipina and stands barely 5' tall. I'm 6'l.

Now most mornings she says to me-

"Have you taken your medicines yet?"

I wonder what she'll be saying to me in another 18 years.

Open Post- Right Wing Nation, Jo's Cafe, TMH's Bacon Bits,

 
Listed on BlogShares