noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Some personal notes

It's good news for the most part for my sister Patty and my wife.

*- Patty is home now from the hospital. Bloodwork was done before her discharge and the results were very good. The leukemia looks to be in remission.

*- Dear Wife had her cat scan on last Saturday. The scan was normal, some fatty tissue in her liver area. We're still waiting on the bloodwork results of a liver panel. We're feeling confident that the wife has no liver disease.

This is a big relief for me. I'd be lost without my wife. Leonita has been the only love of my life.

*- I'm saving something potentially for tomorrow's knucklehead award. Today we got a certified letter from a doctor who was taking care of my wife's liver issues. This letter is absurd, and I'm presently seeing if I can any resolution in regards to it from the Office manager. If not I will take appropriate action. My wife is worth fighting for and I won't let any one walk all over her. I've fought battles with Blue Cross Blue Shield, Diagnostic testing centers and Billing departments in the past when I was a cancer patient. Each time I won because I was in the right. We're in the right here too, and if this idiot of a doctor doesn't think I'll fight she is sadly mistaken.

Stay tuned.

Open Post- Jo's Cafe, Bright & Early, Basil's Blog, Third World County, TMH's Bacon Bits,

 
Listed on BlogShares