noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Pathetic Golf World

After seeing this week's issue, I can't believe I took their Golf World's side in their dispute with the LPGA. I'll tell you why.

Karrie Webb won a major Championship last Sunday. So is she on the cover? NO, Phil Mickelson is. If a golfer wins a major, they should be on the cover. Unfortunately, GW has had a bad habit of doing this in the past. Mickelson wins by a bundle against a B Class field in Atlanta. That's why he is on the cover. Its just mind boggling.

If that wasn't enough Ron Sirak and GW also fell for the 35th anniversary hoax that I pointed out a week ago. So besides a bad cover choice, Golf World magazine can't count.

They call themselves a golf weekly and an public relations firm denies me press credentials saying I am not a real journalist. The real journalists seem to not give a hoot about the LPGA and can't do fifth grade math either. Sheesh!

Open Post- Bright & Early, Blue Star, TMH's Bacon Bits, Bologna Press,

 
Listed on BlogShares