noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Someone give these women an eye exam now!

Sharon Stone and Madonna think Hillary Clinton is too sexy for the White House.

Actor Sharon Stone has warned Hillary Rodham Clinton to stay out of the 2008 US presidential race, saying the New York senator and former first lady is too sexy to win back the keys to the White House. Stone, 48, who appears naked in a soon-to-be-released sequel to the provocative 1992 sex thriller Basic Instinct, said Senator Clinton had an intimidating sexuality that would cost her votes. “I think Hillary Clinton is fantastic, but I think it is too soon for her to run (for president),” Stone said in the latest edition of Hollywood Life magazine. “A woman should be past her sexuality when she runs. Hillary still has sexual power and I don’t think people will accept that. It’s too threatening.”

But while Stone wants the 58-year-old Senator Clinton to wait until her sexuality subsides, singer Madonna is urging her to “go for it” in 2008, even though the timing might not be right for Americans to put their trust in a woman president. “I don’t think now is necessarily her time, or the Democrats’ time, but she should certainly go for it,” Madonna reportedly told Out magazine. “You’ve got to start somewhere in terms of a woman leading the US. In Europe and Asia and elsewhere, women have ruled over millions. It’s not an abstract concept. “But in America, men are still afraid. And I don’t think women are too comfortable with the idea of a female in charge.”


Seriously I'm no fan of Hillary, but being sexy isn't her problem politically.
Hat tip- James Joyner at OTB who says Sen. Clinton isn't bad looking but no Scarlett Johansson. I say she is no Soo Yun Kang or my wife either.
Open Post- Basil's Blog, Right Wing Nation, Jo's Cafe, Is it Just me? , Third World County,

 
Listed on BlogShares