noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Be Careful today

Remember what the soothsayers said to Julius Caesar in William Shakespeare's play? "Beware the ides of March." Today is that day, March 15th.

I'm beginning to wonder if I should have heeded that morning. First my air conditioning goes on the fritz. At least its breezy out and not summertime in Florida right now, my doors and windows are open.

Then there's blogspot. One of my favorite blogs Betsy's Page is gone. A quick email exchange between me and her had Betsy reply back that Blogspot seemed to have eaten it.

Then there is this blogpost. This is my fifth try at it. I keep getting weird html messages and the post disappears. It really is the ides of march. What will go wrong next?

Have a safe day.

Open Post- Basil's Blog, Jo's Cafe, TMH's Bacon Bits,

 
Listed on BlogShares