noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Why do people.....

Stand or park in the road and carry on a conversation. If you honk a horn at them they get angry.

I guess people are too self-centered and just incosiderate towards others. While out today I was driving through Lantana on Ocean Ave and came across just this. The two men were perturbed by my honking the horn at them.

As baffling as these two dodos were, A Lantana community service officer drove by. What did they do? Nothing, they drove in the dirt to go around the two dodos. Unbelievable, but not surprising if you read this.

It could be worse, like people driving on the wrong side of the road. As I say, you have to be a glutton for punishment down here.

Open Post- Bright & Early, NIF, Third World County,

 
Listed on BlogShares