noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Some blogging notes

*- Today my mother-in-law turns 71. We're having a combined birthday party for her and me.(My birthday is Thursday January 12th). Blogging will be light. In addition to the party there is NFL football and golf on television.

*- One of my favorite bloggers Hooah wife was interviewed at Basil's blog. Go over and read it.

*- Your blog is becoming popular- If you start getting spam comments and trackbacks? I been getting an increasing amount of these. Save your time idiots, I check both daily and I delete what doesn't belong.

*- Stop The ACLU linked to Labels post as a Sunday funny. At first I thought he was linking to my football predictions from yesterday.

*- I may try doing another Open Trackback festival tomorrow. Linkfest Haven is making my life easier finding those blogs who do this.

Open Post- Choose Life, Jo's Cafe,

 
Listed on BlogShares