noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Congratulations John and Mary Kenyon

On the birth of your son Edward. May God bless all of you. Edward is truly a miracle.

The Kenyons have two blogs. Here and here. I was tipped to these by Tung Yin. This made me pay the Kenyons site a visit. I'm very happy for this couple, but the story of their son Will reminded me of my son Daniel. It made me cry, both boys are now angels in heaven. I wish dear wife and I had the miracle this couple now has, but it will never happen.

Treasure life and those we love, for its too all short or ends unexpectedly sometimes.

Open Post- TMH's Bacon Bits, Bloggin Outloud, Jo's Cafe, Adam's Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares