noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Changes at TFM

I've changed the blog's description. So what do you think?

Today was a very slow blogging day. Not much for me to comment on. I've been getting ready for tax season plus there's a fiction story I'm working on. Yours truly writes Sci-Fi/Fantasy fiction on the internet in addition to giving out knucklehead awards.

Open Post- TMH's Bacon Bits, Basil's Blog, Third World County, Adam's Blog, Cao's Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares