noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Takes one to know one Randy

Miami Dolphin Tight End Randy McMichael voiced his opinion yesterday about Terrell Owens ever coming to play with the Miami Dolphins.

"I don't need a guy like T.O. in the locker room," McMichael said.

"Because I don't need that virus like that. The guy destroyed two locker rooms already and it's only a matter of time before it happens again.

"The guy's a great football player and I'm sure he's a great person, but I just don't want him to mess up everything we built down here."


First, Randy its not about you. Second you're not exactly an angel. You're a Knucklehead just like Terrell is.

As to what has been built in Miami, I need more proof than a 9-7 record where 6 of the wins came against teams with 6 wins or less.

Open Post- Bright & Early, Third World County, Right Wing Nation,

 
Listed on BlogShares