noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Knucklehead Moore

OK, guest-blogging has me confused. How many knuckleheads of the day are there? So many libs, so few awards

Anyway...
Well, it turns out millionaire schlockumentary director Michael Moore owns 2,000 shares of Halliburton. World Net Daily reports Moore's holdings include "nearly 2,000 shares of Boeing, nearly 1,000 of Sonoco, more than 4,000 of Best Foods, more than 3,000 of Eli Lilly, more than 8,000 of Bank One and more than 2,000 of Halliburton ... "
This is included in a new book, Do As I Say (Not As I Do) by Peter Schweizer.
Also posted at Don Surber

 
Listed on BlogShares