noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hero Of The Day

"One cannot be for us, and against the war. And in knowing first-hand the long-term strategic danger that the enemy we face represents, one can't be for America's safety and against this war either."
So writes Tom Barton, quoting an American officer stationed in Iraq.
Barton is the editorial page editor of the Savannah Morning News, which is the closest big city newspaper to Fort Stewart. I know because I served there 30 years ago.
Read the rest at Don Surber.

 
Listed on BlogShares