noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A Knucklehead followup

Last week I gave a Knucklehead out to the Media Bloggers Association and Robert Cox. Low and behold today I got a reply to one of the three emails I had sent.

We have been in process on new policies which were agreed to at our board meeting three weeks ago. I am now in the process of communicating with current members and getting back to applicants. I hope to have things caught up over the holiday weekend.

Too little, too late Mr. Cox. 53 days to get a reply to my last email is a joke. You and organization are still knuckleheads who shouldn't be taken seriously.

Open Post- Don Surber

 
Listed on BlogShares