noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Torches, Pitchforks, and Roasted Bear Open trackback festival

See Open trackbacks won't die!

Rules are simple, you link your post to me, send a trackback. I'll update this post with your URLS. Help boost TFM to the top of the blogosphere so when I become a higher being I'll rule the Blogosphere. Take that NZ Bear!

If you believe any of that, go and read this post of mine.

Other blogs with Open trackbacks include- Adam's Blog, Basil's Blog, Big Dog, Bright & Early, Cao's Blog, Don Surber, Euphoric Reality, Jo's Cafe, Land of Ozz, Political Teen, Stop the ACLU, Third World County,

 
Listed on BlogShares