noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Tropical Storm/Hurricane Rita

Rita continues its path towards the Florida Keys. A hurricane warning is in effect for the entire island chain. A tropical storm and flood watch are in effect for Broward and Dade Counties.

A wonder why no storm with a Q name. The hurricane center couldn't come up with a name?

We're safe up here in Palm Beach County. A couple of inches of rain, three at most is expected here. So I'm not going to live blog like I did with Katrina. I'll post some Florida updates as news comes in.

Michelle Malkin has some Rita links up at her website.

Here is the latest Sun-Sentinel news.

Traffic Jam/Supper/Monday Special/Open Trackback- Outside the Beltway, Basil's Blog, Cafe Oregano and Bright & Early

 
Listed on BlogShares