noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Around the blogosphere

It is a really slow news day but there are other developments.

*- I'm now a Large mammal. Bear, what took you so long? The wife could have told you this months ago.

* - There is a absent minded Professor in Alabama.

*- Richard feels insulted.

*- Jo maintains her composure in the face of rudeness.

*- Basil is looking for bloggers to be interviewed. It's not too late to volunteer.

*- The Captain and his first mate are going to visit Canada.

*- Eli has moved due to website problems. Does anyone know any 14,000 pound single female elephants? Eli is looking for a date.

*- The best news of all. My friend and fellow blogger Kobayashi Maru has learned his brother's leukemia is in full remission.

Other news- I've taken a part-time job. It's five nights a week and Saturday mornings for four hours each day. My health has been precarious and this is first regular outside the home job I've had in some time. We need the money, I've got three thousand dollars worth of medical bills left over from last month's hospital visit.

Therefore my blogging will be light if at all past 4 p.m. M-F or before 1 p.m. on Saturdays.

Update- Scratch that job of mine. A telemarketing firm, I gave this a try. After five days they let me go. What a joke, they call for charities asking for donations. It's slim pickings now because of Katrina, then the charity gets 13 to 26 cents of the dollar contributed. I have a Knucklehead award to give out in about a week. After my one paycheck clears. I get it this Friday.

Monday Special/Traffic Jam- Cafe Oregano and Outside the Beltway

 
Listed on BlogShares