noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

They are lucky it didn't swallow the whole town

Lighthouse Point is the first place I lived in Florida. My family moved to that small community in North Broward county in 1976.

Breakfast- Basil's blog

A small sinkhole reduced part of southbound U.S. 1 between Northeast 44th and 48th streets in Lighthouse Point to one lane Tuesday, according to the Florida Department of Transportation.

Repairs should be completed by morning rush hour Wednesday, the department said in a news release. Drainage work in the median caused dirt and pavement to cave in, creating the hole, the release said.

 
Listed on BlogShares