noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, September 05, 2005

A thank you and a couple of blogging notes

First I want to thank some fellow bloggers for creating open trackbacks. The audience I have here at FM is small and I'd like to increase it. These open trackback posts give me a chance to do just that. So thank you to the following blogs.

Outside the Beltway
Mudville Gazette
Basil's Blog
Jo's Cafe
Stop the ACLU
Indepundit
Point Five

There are a few others but these are blogs that I have used their open trackbacks. Thank you to each of you. I also suggest my readers visit these blogs. All of these blogs are on my blogroll.

*- You may have noticed I finally got trackbacks installed here. If you link to a post of mine, feel free to trackback.

*- I've got to thank Michelle Malkin for linking to me for my Katrina blogging. This brought me in the most visitors ever to TFM. Thanks Michelle.

*- TFM is now an adorable rodent in the The Truth Laid Bear ecosystem. For a few days in late August I made it to the top 2500 blogs and was a Marauding Marsupial getting ready to be a large mammal(Only appropriate if you saw m e in person).

Then something happened with Bear's rankings. I lost 30 plus links in one day. There was an update a day or two later but none since. Come on Bear, I can't be a rodent forever. ;)

*- Dear wife gets home today from a two day visit to her sister in Miramar. I got to be a good boy now.

 
Listed on BlogShares