noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Holiday weekend

Today is the beginning of the three day holiday weekend. I have nothing special planned. Blogging will continue all weekend long but it could be light. Not much news happens on weekends like this. Trying to find a Knucklehead award winner could be difficult.

Good news is that Congress is back in session. That always offers ample Knucklehead award candidates.

I'll probably see the movie The Constant Gardener this weekend. It was about a year ago I read the John LeCarre novel the movie is based on. I'll blog a short or mostly thumbs up or thumbs down review after seeing this film.

The Florida Highway patrol will be out in force this weekend like they are every holiday. Drive safely and enjoy the holiday.

 
Listed on BlogShares