noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Ouch!

I went to go for a walk tonight and twisted my ankle and possibly my knee after a slip and fall. It's not painful but my mobility is limited. With me of late it seems if it rains it pours.

Tomorrow I may go to the ER. In the meantime just rest and keeping my leg up and iced. Blogging may be intermittent. Two weeks of having my leg in a una boot didn't slow me down, so I may remain my odd blogging self.

Update- I went to the ER in the middle of the night. There are no broken bones in my right leg or ankle. So it may only be a bad sprain. the hospital put a brace on my leg. I'll go to an orthopedic doctor next week and have ligament damage ruled out. Good news, I have little or no swelling.

 
Listed on BlogShares